1. Tie overhand knot in yellow para-sail tow rope (see above photo).
2. Make sure the white tow harness rope is free from twists / knots.
3. With boat in the water ready to para-sail, attach the harness links to the boat's transom eyes.
4. Float is intended to keep harness away from propeller, do not operate without float.
5. If the tow harness rope shows excessive wear, replace immediately (standard rope cut length is 12 feet).
1. Rinse thoroughly after use (especially when used in salt water).
2. The white tow harness rope comes lubricated with silicone from the factory, re-lubricate as needed to prevent undue rope wear.
3. Inspect rope for wear prior to use, do not use if frayed.
3. For any questions call or E-mail the factory.
P.O. Box 245
Palenville, NY 12463 USA